3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup mayonnaise (*use Follow Your Heart, for egg free)
1 egg (*egg free: egg replace, flax egg, or applesauce,
for details and options, click HERE)
1 1/2 cup all purpose gluten-free flour or your
favorite homemade gluten-free flour blend
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup organic cane sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a bread pan (using spray oil or use a disposable pan).
3. Using a blender or Ninja mix all ingredients together, then pour
into bread pan.
4. Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let bread cool on cooling rack for 15 minutes, then turn out
of pan and let cool completely.
6. Slice into 8 equal pieces and and serve.
Store: Wrap in a paper towel and store in refrigerator for up to 4 days. Can be frozen for 2 months.
OPTIONS: Add in 1/2 cup your favorite nuts. Add in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips* (Enjoy Life, for dairy free)
Allergy free from: