2 raw skinless boneless chicken breasts cut in cubes
1 onion cut in cubes
1 bell pepper cut
mushrooms (use your favorite)
1 small yellow squash cut in cubes
1 small zucchini cut in cubes
favorite spices (garlic, parsley, etc.)
1. Preheat grill (charcoal or gas).
2. Place your chicken and vegetables randomly on your skewers.
3. Brush olive oil (or oil of choice) on kabobs.
4. Sprinkle your favorite spices on.
5. Cook on grill until chicken temperature is at least 165 degrees. Usually 10 to 17 minutes depending on grill temperature.
Tip: cook on aluminum foil makes for easier clean up
Options: use your favorites on the screwer: pineapple, eggplant, etc.
Allergy free from: