Options for dairy free and low FODMAP,
depending on the fruits you choose
1/2 cup butter*, softened
(use dairy free butter spread for dairy free)
1/4 organic cane sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
8 ounces softened cream cheese *
(use dairy free, like So Delicious or Daiya for dairy free)
1/4 cup of organic cane sugar (more if you like it super sweet)
Fruits (make it your own, any fruits work well)
*for low FODMAP check the fruits you are using for low FODMAP criteria
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a small pan (jelly roll sized) with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the crust ingredients together with a mixer and place the crust dough on the small parchment paper-lined pan. Tip: Use the back of a stainless steel measuring cup to spread the crust out, make it thin (slowly press and spread, going fast will tear the crust)!
3. Bake the crust until it starts to turn golden brown, about 20 minutes.
4. While the crust is baking, whip the cream cheese and sugar together and set in the refrigerator.
5. Once the crust is baked, set it on the counter to cool. It will cool faster if you place it in the refrigerator.
6. Wash and dice up desired fruits. Tip: After washing your fruit, be sure it's dry before placing it on the pizza or the crust will become soggy.
7. Once the crust has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture on the crust.
8. Place the fruit(s) on top of your cream cheese mixture.
9. Cut and serve.
Storing: Place pizza in a sealed container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. The pizza will become soggy after a few days, it's best served fresh.
Allergy free from: