Granola is one of the easiest and most versatile recipes, make
this one your own!
3 cups certified gluten free, purity protocol oats
1/4 cup canola oil (can use coconut oil or olive oil)
2/3 cup maple syrup (can substitute with honey)
dash of salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
add in ideas (use about 1 cup of each)
raisins (stir in AFTER baking)
dried cranberries (stir in AFTER baking)
chocolate chips (stir in AFTER the granola has cooled down) *use Enjoy Life for Dairy free
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Stir together the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt.
3. Add the oats and any add ins, minus the fruit and chocolate chips (*use Enjoy life for Dairy free). Stir until well coated.
4. Spread out the oats on the parchment paper lined baking sheet, be sure to make it an even layer.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes, stir, back for another 10 minutes (ovens may vary and you may need to adjust the time). The oats should be golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and add in any dried fruit.
7. Place the baking sheet on a cooling rack. The granola will dry as it cools off.
8. When the granola is warm, but not hot, add in your chocolate chips.
9. Store granola in an air tight container after completely cooled. (It can be stored in your pantry for up to 6 months, you can also freeze granola).
Servings (1/2 cup): 6 to 8 (depending on add ins)
Allergy free from: