Honey Mustard Chicken
2 chicken breasts
2 large potatoes diced small (russets, golden or red)
1/2 cup mushrooms sliced or diced
1/2 diced bell pepper
1/2 diced onion diced
1 zuchinni, diced
1 summer squash, diced
Honey Mustard Sauce:
1 cup mayo
2 tablespoons spicy mustard
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1/3 cup honey
2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 2 chicken breasts in the middle of the baking sheet.
3. Placed diced vegetables around the chicken breasts.
4. Mix all sauce ingredients together.
5. Brush sauce over chicken breasts and vegetables, use generously.
6. Bake until the chicken breasts temperature is at 165 degrees, about 30 minutes.
Allergy free from: