Roasted Veggie Wrap
This is a great recipe for using left over vegetables
or ones that are starting to reach their expiration date.
2 cups diced vegetables (choose your favorites)
1/2 cup spread of your choice
1/2 cup mexican blend shredded cheese* (Daiya, Violife or So Delicious for dairy free)
sour cream* (Tofutti or Kite Hill for dairy free)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Dice up all veggies into bite sized pieces. Use a total of 2 cups (may need more or less depending on the size of tortilla shells you use).
3. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil.
4. Cook vegetables until tender (approximately 20 minutes).
5. While vegetables are cooking, get other ingredients ready to assemble wraps.
6. Warm corn tortillas* in the microwave for easy wrapping (about 10 seconds).
7. Spread approximately 2 tablespoons of spread of choice down the middle of the tortilla.
8. Spoon about 1/2 cup of roasted veggies in the middle of the tortilla.
9. Top the vegetables with about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese*.
10. Roll up wrap around roasted veggies.
11. Warm wrap in microwave for the cheese to melt (about 15 seconds, depending on your microwave).
12. Top wraps with a few tablespoons of salsa and/or sour cream*.
Servings: 4 wraps
Allergy free from: