5 table crackers (I use Schar)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup butter (dairy free substitute - Earth Balance*)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy free substitute -
1. Lay the table crackers on the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
2. Melt the butter or buttery spread.
3. Stir the brown sugar into the butter and mix well.
4. Pour the butter & brown sugar mixture over the crackers and
5. Cook in the microwave for about 90 seconds, the time will vary depending on the wattage.
6. Remove the pan from the microwave and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top, spreading as they melt.
7. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Optional: Crush up peppermints and sprinkle on top.
Allergy free from: