1 bunch of asparagus (washed and ends trimmed off)
1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 lemon slices
freshly grated parmesan cheese* (Violife for dairy free,
for low FODMAP avoid or use Follow Your Heart)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Lay asparagus spears out flat on baking sheet.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
5. Shred parmesan cheese over the asparagus.
6. Place lemon slices on top.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how soft you like your asparagus.
8. Squeeze lemons over the top and serve with a delicious entree.
Servings: 2 to 3
Allergy free from: